Sunday 21 March 2010

Final Edit First Draft



Our first edit wasn't as good as I had wanted it to be. We were in a bit of a rush with the sound and therefore it hasn't really given off the effect I wanted it to. I now realise that we need some sound when the girl is walking through the field. Something eery and edgy to make it seem as though she is in a dark and bad place. Hopefully this will make it seem more like a thriller rather than just a girl walking through a field.
I also think that our flashbacks might need to be longer as I asked someone who had watched it what they thought and they felt like they didn't know 100% what was going on and if I had actually asked them what was in the flashbacks, they wouldn't have known.
This isn't a good thing and therefore means we need to either blur the flashbacks to make them stand out a bit more, or make them a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment